- 3)every month have about 5-10 series new design product to launched out
- 4)we concerned to our customer profit,our quality product and competitive price will make good turn over in your markert
- 5)responsible and good after-service
Any items received that gets a broken or damaged part during shipping we will replace the broken part that was damaged for free.
We assure you that our lamps are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase in our factory.
1. Your inquiry related to the products in our factory will be replied in 24hours
2. Welcome for the OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into production
3. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information
4. Best quality, competitive price and on time delivery
All our lamps are made per your order,we need 15-20 days to produce the lamp for you
Thanks for your attention and warmly welcome you to chat with me!
If you have any questions or for more info,pls call me now:
Skpye: Suntop Lighting
Packaging & Shipping
Q: We would love to buy 4 of these but need to use 75-Watt Incandescent bulbs with GU-24 bulb adapters. Will these fixtures melt with 150-watts? A: That's what we've done and we've had no problems.
Q: can the height be adjusted via the tube that holds the shade? A: Yes, and no. You would have to cut the tube and tighten the electrical. Possible, but you'll have to be handy. See all 3 answers
Q: The customer reviews say that the cover at the bottom is plastic. What does "glass" refer to under the technical details? A: I have 4 of these lights on my house (in the bedrooms) and the bottom cover is a hard plastic there is no glass on the fixture just metal, plastic and fabric shade that is more tan than cream. I love them! They work well and look a little modern and a little vintage. The only downfall is that the bulbs are snap in...